Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Expendables



Today (Friday 10th September) I slept until 10 and that was really nice. I had breakfast, took a shower and called back home. Soon I don't have to call anymore!! Can't believe that in 5 days I'll see everyone again!! I'm so looking forward to it!
Before M left she got a movie ticket from her host family but she didn't have time to use it so she gave it to me. Very nice of her!! So now, when I was done with all the shopping and preparations, I went to Redmond to use it.
I decided to see "The Expendables" which is a action movie a la Stallone with all of the old, action heroes. Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Dolfh Lundgren, Jet Lie and a lot of other big names. It was OK, like any other war movie but it was fun to see all those big actors together. It was me and two others in the saloon ;)
Before the movie started, I made a list of all the upcomming movies and series I want to see and it became pretty long...11 movies and 4 series ;) Just hope everything is coming to Sweden as well.
Before I drove home, I stopped at Michels to buy some papers and stickers for mum who wants to make a scrap book from their US trip. I found some nice for me too in case I have time to make a album sometime.
When I got home I had to pack quickly and Jonas and Lotta came home early and when we were done we got in the car and picked up the kids from school. We are going to spend the weekend in Portland as a final thing together and we wanted to go before the heavy traffic. Unfortunately we didn't so it took us a while to get there. We stopped at Red Robin and had a graet American dinner with burgers. I like that place, there is so much going on all the time and a lot to look at. They had a TV in the floor ;)
We came to the campground at 11pm! But luckily we had a cabbin this time so we didn't have to put up the tent in the dark. It was a cozy wooden cabbin with two bedrooms so me and the kids shared one with 2 bunk beds and Jonas and Lotta took the other one with a big double bed.
We just unloaded the car and then went to bed after a long afternoon on the road.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment