Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just walking in San Francisco





Today (Saturday 4 September) I woke up with a headache cause of all the noice during the night.
Kadda tried her card again but of course it didn't work now either. Come on!! So frustraiting and irritating. We had until 11 to figure sth out and Kadda tried everything and I talked with my mum....I hate this!!
At 11 I went downstairs and paid my bed myself cause I wanted to be sure that I had somewhere to sleep! Kadda still tried to get in contact with her bank so I went across the street to the little food shop where I bought some noodles, fruit and other supplies that would be good.
Back in the room Kadda started to get everything clear...they could make it so her dad paid her room over the Internet and tomorrow he and their bank women will go to the bank and see what the problem is and maybe they can fix it.
Now I didn't want to stay in the room anymore..I mean, I don't wanna see my favourite city from inside a hostel! So we went out and walked first to Union Square and looked in some of the shops, we went to Wallgreens cause we needed to print some pictures and I needed to buy ear plugs. It was really nice weather and to just feel the smell of the city and the ocean got me in a better mood.
Kadda was tired and wanted to go back to sleep but I wanted to enjoy the city so while she returned to the hostel, I took a walk down to the water front and the ferry building.
There was a farmers market and I talked with a photographer who was really nice, and good. His pictures of the city was beautiful and we talked about all the beautiful things in the world ;)
I had a nice walk along the water and I just enjoyed being in a big city I love. I could definately live here!
One funny and nice thing was when I went to the public rest room, some one had left a flower there. Fresh and beautiful!
At the hostel there was a party tonight, with free alcohol!!! So me and Kadda had planned to go there so when I came home I also went to bed to get some rest before it all started.
We got ready but it didn't start until 11 so we were in the room and talked with our nice room mate who also was from Germany, same area as Kadda, but she lived and worked in New York and was here on vacation.
As it got late, we got more and more tired and of course Kadda fell asleep when it was time to go so I sneaked down my self but I was a bit afraid and not so social and there everyone already had grouped up so I went back upstairs and then Kadda woke up but we went to bed instead...pretty boring but I wasn't in a mood for party anymore.
Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment