Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Seattle



Today (Tuesday 7th September) was our last day in San Francisco...well, we were flying home today so we couldn't really do much more than say goodbye while we walked down to the BART station again and it was a bit sad. San Francisco is a town I really like and to not know when or if I'll be back was not a happy thought.
We had to check out from the hostel at 9:30 and then we went to the airport where we had to wait for 2 1/2 hours for our flight. Then it's good to have a computer with U cause at there it's free WiFi.
For the first time I met a older lady with the name Sandra ;) She was behind me in the security line..so funny! She was around 50 sth and she said that Sandra was the most popular name when she was born, interesting!
The plane we were flying with was a Disney plane so it had Minnie Mouse all over the side. Really cute!
Once we were on the plane, it couldn't take off, cause of some strong wind, so we had to sit there for an hour and that was not so much fun. Good thing it's not such a long flight cause now I just wanted to get home.
It was really nice weather when we came over Seattle and we got a great view over downtown with the Space Needle and both of the fields...it's a really nice picture and it's hard to believe that I'm soon leaving.
We grabbed our bags and then went to the bus stop to get to Bellevue, but of course we just missed one and the next one was late as well so we also here had to wait for like an hour before we could get on a bus that would take us to Bellevue where the grandparents of Kadda's family waited and drove us to Kadda's place. It was already 6 when we came home and then Kadda drove me home and now she was really stressed cause she's leaving for Germany tomorrow and needs to pack and everything.
At home, I had a nice dinner with the family and I was really happy seeing them again. Both Sofia and Filip had missed me a lot and now I felt that I had missed them as well. I gave them some gifts from my trip, a giant deck of cards from Vegas and two glas with Spongebob on from Universal studios.
My day wasn't over yet cause we had decided to met at Starbucks one last time to say goodbye to Emilie who also was leaving tomorrow so at 8 I went there and it was so nice to see her again!
She gave me a little photo album and a devil bath duck, cause she knew I collect them, and I gave her a big, signed IDOL picture of me ;) I always wanted to give one to some one and M was the right person cause she understood that it was a joke and she laughed a lot over it. Now she wont be sad at the flight when she looks at it, she will just laugh ;)
Kadda didn't show up cause apparently she had too much to do to spare one hour to come and say goodbye to one of her friends...so bad of her. M was really sad and I understand her.
We weren't sad when we hugged eachother goodbye cause first we were so excited to see eachother again after two weeks and then we know we will meet again in Europe! But I sure will miss her, my little french girl...I love U M!!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment