Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bye Bye M and Kadda


Today (Wednesday 8th September) was not such a happy day cause both M and Kadda were leaving today and that means that I'm the last one left!! OMG!!
I had promised to drive Kadda to the airport since her host family is on vacation, so I picked her up at and we packed all her HEAVY bags in my little SAAB. I wonder if she pass the weigh limit or not.
It wasn't so hard to leave her cause I know that we'll meet in Europe so it was: "See U later"
M wasn't going home to France right now but she's going to New York to attend a wedding.
On my way back I stopped at the South Center Mall and strolled around there and looked for souvenirs, gifts for the kids and stuff I wanted to have before I go home. Finally I bought a sweater from PINK by Victoria Secret. I have looked at them for a long time but always thought they were too expensive but now I found one on sale :) I also bought some new underware from them cause I love them!!! I also bought new earphones to my Ipod and the sound is so much better now. I don't have to have the volume on max anymore ;)
I also found what I wanted for the kids and I hope they'll like it. I'll tell U later ;)
Before I went home, I had lunch at the mall at Panda Express which is a chinese fast food place and it was really good. I never tried it before and I regret that!
Back home I went to the bank to close my account but instead we changed it so I can have it forever for when I come back! It didn't cost anything so why not?
Before Kadda left she gave me a package with stuff she couldn't fit in her suitcase and wanted me to send it for her. She gave me money and now I went to the post office and took care of it.
At around 4:30 I was done and could finally go home. I was really tired but after dinner I took a walk to Bartel Drugs to buys some candy for everyone back home and some small stuff that I needed.
Back home I had to work on my blogg and organize my pictures so I had to do the rest of the night.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment