Friday, December 4, 2009

Awful morning - Wonderful weather



This morning (Thursday) was awful. I was so tired and the kids felt like behaving in the worst possible way. They were yelling at each other and didn't listen. I guess together with my already bad mood, it was a awful morning.
When I finally had left them at school I went to the gym and had a full body work-out on my own. Proud!
Here, the weather really can cheer U up. When I walked back home it was so beautiful. It was cold and clear and the sun was shining. U could see the mountains behind Seattle with the snow covered tips. And the air was so fresh and it was a real winter morning, without the snow ;) After a walk with that view and that air, my bad mood was gone and I felt good.
I went to Starbucks and had a coffee and red my book for like an hour before I went home for lunch. I had the left over pasta for the third time this week ;)
I picked up the kids and they had not changed during the day so the afternoon was a bit hard with a lot of argumentation about homework etc. But we did a Christmas decoration together so there were some good moments too ;)
At 7:30 I picked up Kadda and we went to Target (a supermarket) to buy some sweets for our traditional TV night at Emilie's. We bought cookies, Riesen and a giant bag of Swedish Fish ;) Jummie!
When we turned on the TV to watch Grey's we got the horrible news, it's on season break!! AAHHHH! How will we manage? Instead there were three episodes of Private Practice. We only watched two cause the time got too much.
I payed the car window today and my host parents are paying a part of it as well so we don't have to pay all! Jippie! But still, it sucks!

I still haven't got used to when Americans park their cars and lock them, the horn sounds. I always think that someone is honking on me ;) We'll see when I'm used to that.

Today's gift in my advent calender was Friendship!
Miss U all!
love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment