Wednesday, December 9, 2009

COLD!!



Today when I woke up I noticed it was really cold in the house. I had a cold and a headache and uppon that I was freezing. A great morning huh? ;)
When Lotta came down she saw that the heater was broken. So I had to spend the day stuffed in three layers of sweaters, double pants, slippers and gloves and a hat ;) Then I stayed in bed under my quilt and had it all cozy ;)
During the day, the owner of the house came and tried to fix the heat but she couldn't.
I called home and talked with mum and dad. They seemed to have it good and yesterday they had gone to Gothenburg to pick up the Christmas presents from me. I got a mail where mum said that it was lovely presents. And I was like "Hey, did U already open them?" It wouldn't surprise me but they hadn't ;) But they had started with the candy I send ;) That's my family ;) I know them so that's why I send two bags with candy ;)
I only picked up Sofia at the school today cause Filip went with Alexander to his mum's photo studio. She needed some models to try her new lights. It's all fine for me. Me and Sofia had a really good, quite time. It so much easier to have them one at the time. We coloured the pavement with special crowns, we played cards and of course coloured.
Filip and Alexander came here and they played a while before it was time for Filip's basket practice. They came up with a name today for the team: Super Sonics!
They are trying to fix the heat now and I hope they fix it before I'll freeze to death ;)
They was here once before and fix it, but then it didn't work again. This time they discovered the real problem and that was nothing they could fix. We need a real handy man for that. That means that we have to live in the cold until they come here!!! OMG! But Jonas will buy some heat radiators that we'll use until the real thing works again. Right now I'm in the sofa, wearing my layers of clothes and my gloves ;) I'm impressed of the people living long ago, without all this technology that we use and the heat and everything. I think man have become more weaker with all comfort that today's community can offer.
Today was also the first time I exchanged my toothbrush. The old one was OK but I thought maybe it's time, after more then three months ;)

Today's gift in the advent calender was togetherness.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment