Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Swedish Christmas dinner with SWEA



Today (Monday) I went with Filip to the dentist for a re checkup on his surgery two weeks ago. They removed two teeth and now the real one is growing out. Everything was fine but we had to wait like for ever. We had the appointment at 9, we were showed to a room at 9:30 and the dentist came to see us at 10. Then we leaved at like 10:30. I mean, do one patient at the time and finish with them before going to the next. I was a bit irritated but Filip was happy cause then he missed school more ;)
When I'd drop in at school I went to my new favourite store Michels to do some more Christmas shopping. I can now check a few more things at my gift list ;)
Me and Sofia are all in to drawing and colouring now, and Filip is building one of his bigger Malbourtracks (donno if I spelled it right) So we are hanging out really nice in the afternoon. Just doing our stuff ;) I like it.
This evening I went with Lotta and Jenny to have a Christmas dinner with the SWEA organisation. It stands for Swedish Women's Educational Association and all the members are Swedish women. ;) It was really nice and I love the food we have on Christmas so I felt really home. The ones who held in the event were so funny and I had a really good time with a lot of laughter and gossip ;)
There was one old lady that was so cool. Her daughter stood up and said that "My mother as traveled a lot in her life and now she has been waiting all night to tell u all a story.But I said to her only ONE story" and then the old lady stood up in front of everyone and told a story from her childhood. So funny and when she had finished she said: "Now I've told U one story, but I have to tell U one more" So she told one more. Adorable. I bet her daughter has heard a lot of stories and I want to be a person like that. That has experienced so much in my life and that I can tell great stories to my kids and grand kids. ;)
The kids were really excited about my brothers today as well. Filip was so impressed that Robin learned how to build houses (Filip wants to do that when he grow up) Also about him being so old that he can drive ;) Sofia draw pictures to them and said that if they wore pink and purple clothes she would like them better ;) I'm really excited about having my family here and I cant wait until I'll meet them. But it's still far away so I have to wait a bit with the countdown ;)
I got to postcards today as well that really made me worm inside. One was from my best friend and one from my aunt and her husband that are now in Australia. It was cool to get a card from the other side of the world ;)

Today's gift in my advent calender was laughter.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

ps. I put up a picture of our decorated Christmas tree ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment