Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tired


OMG today (Tuesday) I have been so tired. I had to drive Lotta to her job cause she was with Sofia at the doctor and I just wanted to go back to sleep but it took so long so I couldn't.
The doctor found a popcorn in Sofia's ear ;) She's a bit weird and we don't know how long it has been in there and the doctor was really surprised when he pulled it out ;) But I guess U have to try if it fits ;)
I think I'm getting sick cause my throat is starting to hurt, so is my nose. I don't wanna be sick but everybody around me is so I guess it's my turn as well.
Tonight was Starbucks night as well and I left home a bit early cause I needed to buy some Christmas gifts for my friends and I didn't want them to see. I'm almost done with everyone, just have a few left.
It was nice at Starbucks and I enjoy hanging out with my friends. doing nothing just chat. I like it.

Today's gift in the Advent calender was prayer.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment