Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stress and skis


This morning (Friday) was lovely. The kids behaved nice and I felt much better than yesterday. And I had nothing to do so I woke up Ramona ;) Who hadn't hadn't adjusted to Seattle time ;) Her Itouch also thought it was still in New York, so instead for the alarm ringing at 7 it rang at 4 am!!! Hahaha...no poor her!
Well, it was a great morning...this far!
I talked with Lotta at msn and I asked her about skiing on Saturday that she'd talked about and she told me that we were and that I needed to rent skiis today!!! She gave me the address and I had to go immediately from Ramona cause it had already been noon.
The rent place was in Woodinville and it was like 30 minutes from Kirkland. It was a great place and my host family is always going there. I got the whole equipment and I got the best skiis they had ;) The seller asked me about were I was going skiing and he said that I should go to the Alpental cause it was there every expert skied ;) Of course I'm going there ;)
So, I also needed a pair of ski pants but there was so little time. I had to eat lunch, go to the grocery store and put the ribs in the oven before I picked up the kids.
I went to Bellevue for a quick look but I couldn't find any pants. Went back home and made noodle soup and had the leftovers of the chop. At the same time I had to try to find a number on the heater to Carolina (the owner of the house) cause she couldn't get the door lock? Huh?
Then I had to rush to the store to get something for the dinner, marinade the ribs and then I went to pick up the kids. Pfew, what a hectic afternoon it turned out to be.
After dinner I went out again on a ski pants hunt and drove from Bellevue to Redmond without a success and in a hurry cause I had plans for the evening. I was going to Arena Sport in Redmond to play indoor soccer. Katrine, my Danish friend, plays there every Friday and u just sign up and they put u in a team. It's mixed teams and it's both men and women. It was really cool and it was me, Katrine, Emilie and another French girl named Julia who came there together and played in the same team. We had 5 guys as well but we weren't that good. We lost every game but it was still a lot of fun. It was very exhausting though but fun. But it's kind of a bad time, Friday night 9-11 and if I decide to continue I have to buy real shoes. My pink puma sneakers ;) But they saw what kind of magic I could do with the ball in those. They will faint when I have my real soccer shoes ;) Hahahah But actually I did some goals and was a good passed to the two boys that was awesome, and cute ;)

Today's gift in the advent calender was helping!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment