Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday



Today was my free day off from the work out. It was great and I went back to sleep as soon as I left the kids at school. When I woke up, at 11:30, I called my family and talked with Eric fro like an hour. I was amazed about how grown up he sounded. we discussed how it was back home, movies and other things. I found out that he got facebook. My 11 year old little brother! When did he got so old? ;) Or is it I'm who getting old? ;)
We didn't do much today. Sofia had a play date, only for an hour but still. Today Filip's basketball started so we walked with him there. It's in the school's gym so it's not that far. It look kind of cute with those small and short guys playing basketball. Can't wait until the first game.
In my advent calender I everyday is giving one of the true gifts of Christmas. Yesterday I got LOVE and today I got JOY. I hope I can feel some of that during this Christmas cause of not be able to bee with my family. But luckily there is a lot of Chocolate that maybe can help me ;)

Miss U all.
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment