Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Movie Time


Today (Monday) was the first day of a new week with a lot of work. I'm still not use to having the kids the whole day, and though I can sleep a little longer in the morning, I was really tired. I also feel bad cause I haven't been at the gym for about two weeks now!! I always find an excuse and when I can't go in the morning it's hard. I've had so much to do in the evenings now, with Christmas and all. Well, after New Years I have to take on my work out again. I guess that many people are ;)
I also think that one of my New Years promises will be that not eat any sweets during 2010. We'll see how that goes ;) But there is a beach 2010 that getting closer and for that U have to be fit ;)
Today we started easy with a bit TV and the kids played with their new toys. That was cool cause I didn't have to do that much. Me and Sofia started with her "Make it yourself story book" A really cool present that I gave to her ;) It's a totally blank book and U have a lot of stickers, glitter, paper, ribbons etc to make your own story. Her is called Maja, Vit, Sofia and Filip in the Teddy bear land ;) It's about a princess called Sofia that had two cats, Maja and Vit. And there is also a knight called Filip. In the first chapter the cats get lost and are saved by Sofia and Filip. In the next it's a mermaid called Lotta that gets rescued. That's how far we came today.
After lunch we went to the park, cause we didn't want to be in the way of the cleaners. Me and Filip took the tennis rackets and tried to play some balls. It's more like me serving and Filip shooting away the balls. We let two other small guys play with us and they weren't that good either but it was fun. At least the tie was going ;) At the meantime, Sofia played at the playground with her cats. She also found a new friend. That's great with Sofia, she always find someone to play with when we are at the park. She is so not shy, which can be both good and bad.
We went to Starbucks to get us something to drink and eat. I was very generous and they had a soda and a half Cookie. I thought that they would listen to me better, but boy was I wrong. I was really tired of them today cause they were really just playing smart heads with me all the time.
Anyway, we went to the library before going home and it was really cozy. They had some computers with games that Filip and Sofia played for like half an hour while I went around looking for good books. I really feel like a mum when U just end up with books for the kids ;) Well, I have books to read now after Christmas so I'm fine.
Back home the kids played some for themselves and I tried to figure out what was wrong with our drier cause it NFL Football players life from not having anything to a new family, house and life that gave him that chance to become who he is today. A really cute story and filled with a lot of tears ;) Well, almost every movie is for me ;)
It was a bit late so now I'm really tired. It's already 1:00 AM which means that I have to get up in 7 hours!! Ok...Good night!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment