Saturday, December 12, 2009

Definately no heater


Today (Thursday) I felt really sick in the morning. My throat was sore, I had a headache and was just generally tired. I slept for two hours after I left the kids and actually I felt better after that.
The handy man for the heater was here today as well. I was the only one at home so I had to open for him and show him was the fault was. But he came at the same time I had to go and pick up the kids so I have to leave him to do the work him self. Like I had been to any help ;)
When I came back he had some sad news. There was a crack in the heat exchanger and that's apparently dangerous ;) So he shut the whole thing down. Even cut a label so it wouldn't go on accidentally ;) So we have to either get a new heat exchanger or a whole new heater. Oops! And this takes time too so we are now living with three temporary radiators that we are moving from the upper floor (when we are sleeping) and the down floor (for the rest of the day) ;) But it's not that bad actually. The radiators are really good. they heat up very well!
For dinner today we had chop and potatoes and sauce. Mmm! The meat was a bit thick but otherwise it tasted like home ;)
Ramona came back from new York today and just one hour after she was home she called and wanted to do something. I had nothing to do so I went to her place and on my way I rent two Disney movies: Aladdin and The little Mermaid ;) we were supposed to have a cozy movie night but Ramona had not been talking so much on her visit at her boyfriend..hahahah ;) I had a good time and I also wanted to talk cause I've been missing her!

Today's gift in my advent calendar was charity!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment