Saturday, December 5, 2009

Danish night!


Today, Friday, I was at the Yoga again. Was a long time since last time. Don't know why? But it was good doing it again.
I realized I lost my phone but I had a pretty good idea of where it was. I had it at Emilie's last night so it has to be there. I went there but of course she wasn't home.
Tonight I went to dinner with two Danish girls and one German. I've met the Danish ones at Elliott's parties. It was nice. We went to a Sushi restaurant called the Blue C or something in Bellevue. I'm not really in to sushi but they had other things and it was really cool cause the dishes came on like a production line and u just picked the ones u wanted.
There were so much people in Bellevue and I was driving there at the freeway at rush hour. Maybe not the best choice cause I was like half an hour late. The Americans are really crazy when it comes to Christmas. But I like it and the best part is that they never touch one and another. I mean when u go to a shopping mall in Sweden u have to fight to get forward. Here, everybody stays out of everybody's way. I like it. but not today when I was in a hurry and had a family with small kids in front of me. I mean please! There was no chance of passing cause of the people coming from the opposite directions. I had to throw my self through a narrow opening between two pillars ;)
After the dinner we went to the cinema and saw the movie "Everybody's fine" with Robert Dinero. It was good but really sad. It's about a dad that's trying to meet all his kids cause they couldn't come to him. He had recently lost his wife who were the one who kept the family together. I felt so sorry for him cause he was so lonely. I don't wanna be so lonely when I'm old. I think that's my worst nightmare.
The movie also made me miss my family and I couldn't help the tears from falling. I miss U guys, I really do!
When I drove home it was really icy and they don't have winter tire so I almost crawled home ;) I wonder when the snow is commin. Soon I hope!

Today's gift in the advent calender was comfort.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment