Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The night before Christmas



Christmas Christmas time is here, time for joy and time for cheer. Well, tomorrow anyway ;)
I can't believe it's already Christmas tomorrow. What happened with fist, second, third and fourth advent? But I'm really excited!
Today Jonas worked from home and just some in the morning so today has been a really cool day.
We did some Christmas candy in the morning. Nothing to complicated, just Corn Flakes in Chocolate. I like them. I wanted to make toffee and white Christmas too but didn't have all the ingredients. I think it's so hard with the different stuff here and in Sweden. It's not the same brands and maybe I'm just lazy but I think it's hard.
Me and Filip are building his "kulbana" a type of LEGO and it's really fun. I heard that Erik (the previous Au Pair) had gone crazy with it but I think it's fun. Maybe when we do it for the hundred time I'm sick of it ;)
I also was with Sofia at the dentist and fixed one of her remaining holes. It went well this time too and we have one more time to go in January.
Back home me and Sofia just goofed around while we were waiting for the rest of the family to come home for dinner. They were downtown and gave Filip a hair cut. He was really handsome when he got home, and he looked older.
For dinner we had some luxurious fondue. We dipped meat, mushrooms, scallops, bread etc in oil and it was really good. A perfect social dinner the night before Christmas.
The kids were really excited tonight and they jumped around and sang "Rudolph" Really funny to watch.
I took my Christmas bath after dinner and I had it really cozy in my bathtub with candles, Christmas music and Chocolate ;) I've really spoiled my body tonight, I even put on nail polish on both my hands and feet. All for tomorrow to shall be a perfect day. Or as perfect it can be without my family and friends. But right now I feel good.
I'm in the sofa with a cup of tea, all kind of Christmas sweets and Christmas music on the TV. This is the best U can get of what U have right now.

Today's gift in the advent calender was giving lovingly.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment