Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Playdate and a birthday party


The day has been a bit variated and we have done quite a lot. First we started the day with some Sponge bob and Tom & Jerry, always a good way ;)
At 9:30 two friends, Maximilian and Sebastian, came over cause their mum needed to do some shopping and had asked if I could look after the boys. They are about Filip's and Sofia's age so it worked good. Well, the boys were a bit wild and didn't really listen that much, but I think they had fun ;) I got a lot of time for my self, which was good, and I answered some e-mails that needed response.
At 1, I drove Filip to Christopher's birthday party ( a boy in his class and soccer team) It was held at a bowling place. It was really cool, with neon lights and good music. I have to g there sometime and play some bowling, a long time ago now ;)
Meanwhile, me and Sofia was home, had lunch: Mac n' Cheese ;) Jummie! We coloured some and played games.
When Filip was home too we went to the park and it was actually still warm at 5! We were there an hour and played soccer and climbed at the playground.
Filip finished his new build construction today and it worked perfectly. He was so proud! And I have to say that I also was a part of that ;) Helped him a bit!
The kids have been both good and not so good today. That is the hardest part, that their mood and behavior can change from one minute to another. But all over I like them ;)
Now I'm sitting in my bed, just showered, with a candy stick in my hand ;) Tomorrow is the last day for sweet for me ;) Am I sure about this ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment