Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dinner at Ramona's



Today I went to the gym and had a work out with Anna (over the phone ;)) She was in her gym in Bellevue and I was in mine. But we texted each other so it was like we had our work outs together ;)
There is a guy in Sofia's class that's always talking to me in the morning. He is really cute and a bit odd I think. He talks about all and nothing and mostly to him self ;) Anyway, he invited me to his house to try some kind of ice cream that was really good. I guess this is as far as I have come with the dating part over here ;)
I wanted to start wrapping my presents today but I didn't have time. I had to drive Jonas to work and then the clock was much.
Me and the kids did some more Christmas crafts. We took oranges and put cloves in them. We always do that at home and they smell so good. Really Christmasish ;) Yesterday I tried to find clove in the store, but I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to look and no one was helping me. Today when I went back to the same store I found five different ones, at the same place ;) But it was first today I realised the spices were in alphabetic order. A pretty good system, when U get the hang of it ;)
I had dinner at Ramona's place today. Also did Kadda and Emilie and later came Anna. We had pasta with tomato sauce and cheese. Simple but though so good!
We gossiped a lot and I showed off my new computer (of course ;)) We all had our little LAN party and it was so funny. Everyone had a laptop (or a Iphone) and we bombarded each other on facebook ;) That was a bit geeky but though so fun! ;)
Finally we saw a movie. Why do we always choose bad ones? I don't even remember what it was called but it was a love story with a really bad ending. But it had a hot actor so I'm happy. (Kadda: He was not old and yes he was hot. Google his name and look at pictures...jummie!)
Now I'm in bed and can't wait for the weekend that seems to be filled with activities ;)

Today's gift in the advent calender was forgiveness.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

3 comments:

  1. Hej Sandra!

    Det är kul att läsa din blogg.....dels skriver du på ett kul och personligt sätt och dels lär jag mig lite nya ord då och då.... idag var ordet "clove"

    Peter Widlund

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha...det ar ju kul att jag kan undervisa lararen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag är långt ifrån full-lärd;-) Det finns alltid nya saker att lära sig:-)

    Peter Widlund

    ReplyDelete