Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My PINK Laptop



Finally I've finished all Christmas shopping. I went today, after I brought the extra key to the Accura to Jonas cause he had accidentally looked him self out of the car ;)
It was hard to get the Christmas gifts cause one: I don't really know the persons that well yet and two: I haven't really got the hang of how much everything is worth so it got a bit expensive, but it's Christmas ;)
The kids had a short day today cause it's Wednesday so it was a bit hectically there in the end cause I needed to go to QFC and get some milk and to NOAH's bagels to get our dinner and I also had to eat lunch. I had some left overs from the Cheesecake Factory. It was jummie today too ;)
I picked up the kids, in pouring rain, and we went home to bake some gingerbread. :)
We did four plates and the kids loved it. I did too ;) Sofia said that I was a really good au pair and that mad me feel really good. Some of the cookies got a bit burned cause it goes really fast in the oven, but who cares? ;) This was actually my first time baking gingerbread on my own. It was only a dough from IKEA, I didn't do it my self from the scratch but I'm still impressed.
After dinner we started to watch Pippi Longstocking. I love it, and it really brings back childhood memories. I was like copying what they was saying and Sofia like: "Be quite Sandra, I can't hear" I guess I got a bit too excited ;)
I went to pick up some photos that I had ordered for some Christmas gifts but it turned out that I had messed up with the sizes so I have to do it again. It's a good thing that it's not that expensive ;)
And after that, the best thing today. I went to Bellevue and bought myself a Christmas gift, a laptop! My first very own! And guess what, it's PINK!!! OMG I love it and it feel soo good to finally have one of your own. The other one that I was borrowing from here has stared to sound weird and was not so quick anymore. I felt that it was time for me to buy one, and I got it for a good price as well so I'm really happy!!
Now I'm watching the Phantom of the Opera and slurping on a cake ;)

Today's gift in the advent calender was caring.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

2 comments:

  1. hihi japp det har kommit väldigt mkt, så här mkt snö som det är nu har det inte varit på jätte länge så jag är glad! :) haha ja du får allt bättra dig :P

    Vilken snygg dator du hade köpt, vist är det kul med en bärbar. Jag köpte ju en ganska så nyligen & jag är super nöjd, den är visserligen inte rosa men den funkar jätte bra hihi kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag alskar min dator!! Den passar verkligen mig. Nu har jag en rosa extern harddisk, ipod och dator. Fattas bara kamera och telefon ;)

    ReplyDelete