Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sleepy Sunday!



Today me and Anna went up early to be a day after a party ;) She was gonna meet a friend and wanted to go to Bellevue to get a Christmas gift to her host parents. I went with her cause I wanted to look at some things.
We went in the mall, where it was a lot of people that did some last minute Christmas shopping. I looked for ski pants, that I still don't have, but I was with no luck in the mall. When Anna was going home she dropped me at the Sports Authority. I've been there once before and looked for ski pants but this time I searched more careful and believe it or not, I found a pair! Jippie! It was a black, regular pair. Nothing special but it works for me. I was so glad that I now don't have to be wet when I go skiing.
Oh, I forgot to tel U. When I got home yesterday I noticed that they had forgot to take a way the alarm from the sweater I bought at the Guess store. That explains why it always beeped when we went in to a store. Actually, Emilie carried my bag cause I had so many ;) So it was always she that made it beep ;)
I couldn't take off it my self and I didn't feel like go all the way to Tulalip to just get it off. But cleaver as I am ;) I remembered that there is one Guess store in Bellevue. So I went there and they could help me.
I also found a pocket calender for next year, so now I can finally plan some more ;)
I talked with Elin through msn and the webcam. She is home now for Christmas and she was really happy. Maria (her mum) was maybe even more happy cause she now had both her girls home ;) They had made some Christmas candy and I was a bit jealous. But now we are making toffee and the Christmas ham is in the oven ;) We are gonna eat some tonight and U can really tell it's only four days to Christmas. OMG, December has gone really fast. I think I'll wrap the rest of my gifts tonight after dinner.
Right now I'm sitting at the kitchen table, Filip and Jonas are playing cards, Sofia is helping Lotta with the toffee and we are listening to the Swedish Lucia. It's really cozy and a moment to remember. I love Christmas!

Today's gift in the advent calender was faith.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment