Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!




Today it's the last day of 2009. A year that is filled with a lot of stuff for me. Job, soccer, friends, party and the start of my year here. I'm looking back with no regrets and looking forward to fill 2010 with new and exciting experiences.
I went with the kids to a place called "Chuck e Cheese" It's a game hall with a lot of game machines. U pay to get some special coins and then U play the games and earn tickets. When U are done, U can exchange the tickets to toys. There is just crap things but the kids liked it. The place was so American. There was pizza, and a "animal-robot-house-band" that played for one who had a birthday. We also said hello to Chuck e Cheese himself (a giant rat with a cap) that came and hugged the kids. This was a fun way of starting the day ;)
Back home Lotta and Jonas was just going to get the food for the evening so I just had to work until about 3. That was good cause I had to make some food for the evening myself. I made a potato gratin and it turned out well.
On my way to Anna's, I bought some turkey, roast beef and baby corn, to eat to the gratin. I also bought a bouquet of flower for Emilie, the host.
I was gonna sleep at Anna's place so we went to Emilie's together fro there.
When we came, Emilie wasn't home so we had to wait for like 10 minutes. She had been at the store and got some things for tonight.
Her kids are so cute. Alex and Julie are about 1 year and I played with them a lot ;)
Julia was the next one to arrive and then it was really long until the other ones came. We were starving so we started with the appetizers and some of the food. It was already after dinnertime when they came and then they started to make a pizza, so we had to wait some more. I almost ate myself full with chips and salsa ;)
Finally we all sat down and ate of the really good food. There were my gratin and meet, Anna's schnitzel, Emilie's gratin, Kadda and the rest pizza, Ramona's salad and then Emilie and Nicole had made some good desserts. I ate so much that I almost could roll from there. It was good that I had a stretchy dress ;)
Some of us played some pool and we also played the game: "Who am I?" It was really nice and we had some good laughter. Anna got a total break down and it was totally hilarious.
Around 10, me and Anna left the party cause we was going to Seattle and then to Elliott's party. We picked up Hanna and Erik and together we went to the Space Needle. It was kind of exciting, cause Anna didn't really have gas. But we made it ;)
There was a lot of people and although it was raining it was really nice. The fireworks were amazing. They had arrange it around and on the Space Needle. It came fireworks of the roof, from the sides and the ground. And to all this it was music. Really cool!
After we were stuck in the parking garage for 40 minutes but it was nice too cause we had a good time in the car and joined the honking choir ;)
We didn't stay long at Elliott's cause Hanna and Erik thought it was lame. I would not mind stayed there but Hanna had another party that we could check out. Unfortunately, we didn't have the address so we didn't find it. We just wasted gas going in circles. But still I had a really nice New Years Eve cause I had a great time with Anna. Back at her place we talked and watched some clips on her computer. And it was not until 4:30 we finally put out the light and said goodnight. It's so cozy staying at her place, cause the bed are so big and warm ;)
I also spoke with my parents this morning and I was gonna surprise them with a call but the were faster and called me first ;) It was nice and they told me that they are soon gonna book the flight and trip here. I'm so excited and can't wait until I see them!!
Hope U had a wonderful New Years Eve, cause I know I did!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment