Friday, January 22, 2010

Homework?



Today (Thursday) me and Anna had another Tennis work out. We are so bad!! But we see progress ;) This time we were in Kirkland but I think that from now on, until we get better, we'll be in Medina where less people can see us ;) It's so hard, we really need someone to show us how to do it. But it's also fun and today we didn't miss the field so many times ;)
Anna had a lunch she needed to go to so I went home and took a nice shower and then went to Wallgreens to get some photo prints that I had ordered and I also stopped at Safeway and bought some hygiene products for me. I've started to rinse my mouth with Listerine every day since I got problem with my tooth. And it's really helping so I'll continue with that.
I also bought a new facial cleanser and a moisture. Now I'll see if these help my bad skin. But I also believe that I have to change my foundation, cause I think it was after I got this one that my face started to mess up. And I'll try a mineral foundation this time but I just have to wait for my old one to get empty, don't wanna throw away make up!
Filip went to school today, after his surgery, and he was very cranky in the morning and a bit when he got home. But he was really good cause he has this raffle tickets that he need to sell for his basketball team, and he went out and sold them by himself. He sold 6 and need to sell 15 so that's good.
We did some homework, played Sorry and then we played video game...again. I don't really like that we play every day but now we are at the final boss!!! It's so exciting and really hard ;)
After dinner I went to my room and started with my Spanish homework. OMG, Homework? I can't even remember when I had homework the last time. I've almost forgot that they existed ;) Well, maybe not cause Filip has it every week, but still. I sat for 2 hours and did it...pfew! Then I was really tired and had a headache but instead of getting ready for bed, I went to Ramona's place and watched Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice ;) As good as always, except that Emilie wasn't there which was a bit sad. But I think she is having a great time in Los Angeles with her boyfriend ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment