Friday, January 1, 2010

First day of 2010



It feels a bit surreal, 2010?! I mean, that's the future, or that's how it feel. It's a new decade and I'm over here trying to figure out if my life is perfect or what I can change. I haven't really thought through my resolutions so that's something I have to do this weekend. I know what they are, I just have to polish the details a bit ;) I will not eat candy during the year. Problem: What do I consider as candy? I have to set my limits. Another one is to work-out more which needs more planning (also not for the weekend) and I will save more money and don't spend so much on shopping (the toughest ;)) and finally I'll try to be more spontaneous and don't wait for things to happen in my life. I guess that I made these kind of promises every year without succeed ;) Actually I didn't eat candy for a whole year once. It was when I was ten and I guess I had more self control back then ;)
Today I woke up at Anna's place at 11:30! We talked some and she was on her computer. We watched some SMOSH clips on the Internet. Go and watch them, so silly but funny ;) Then I slept some more and at 3 we went upstairs and had a toast with schnitzel, Parmesan and ketchup ;) Jummie!
I went home cause she had to work and I was going to Emilie's for a movie night. The family here had also had a nice evening with Stendahl's. The kids had gone to sleep at 10:30 and the grown ups had tried to watched the fireworks from the roof but with no luck. Stendahl's were so sweet. When I got home today there was a envelope on my pillow that said: "Happy New Year S from Stendahl's" S...hahahah hilarious. Inside there were some coffee money ;) Always good,
Yesterday me and Anna thought it was weird that there weren't someone else shooting fireworks than at the Space Needle, but then Lotta told me that it's illegal here. No one can do it as a private person. Weird, but I guess good. They only have these party poppers. So I'm glad we went to the Space Needle.
At Emilie's there were Ramona, Kadda and Lovisa (Kadda's friend from Germany) We watched "American Beauty" a really weir movie and I didn't really like it.
I could have stayed in bed the whole day at Anna's. It was so nice and it was just a perfect day of not get up. Well actually this was a sober New Years but I was still so tired and the weather was all rainy an windy so I wouldn't mind. And u don't eat anything either which is good for the start of my body workout program 2010 ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your resolutions. I hope you can make them happen. Love U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sv: Ja det är jätte skönt att få komma hem igen :) Jodå jag hittade lite jobb här & var så imorrn ska jag börja söka dom! Ja det var lite trist men ibland är det kul att testa något nytt, det kunde ju ha varit bra haha men amanda får det bli hädan efter :P

    Lycka till med dina nyårslöften hihi jag har också ett löfte om att jag ska börja träna mera, så vi får se hur det går :P Jag ska börja idag iaf :) Gott nytt år till dig också!! Kramar!

    ReplyDelete