Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to normal


Today (Monday) it was tine to get up early again. NNOOO!! I just got to know my bed some more and he has told me that he doesn't like to be alone at 7 in the morning. I can understand that and that's why I always have to snooze once more ;)
Anyway it was time for our routines to start again, I make breakfast for the kids and get them ready for school, we watch some TV and I get ready for the gym afterwards.
We had to take the car cause it was raining. BORING!! I want snow, but it doesn't seem like I will have it. Maybe Sweden can send some cause they seem to have more than they need ;)
As I said, I went to the gym, after leaving the kids at school, cause now start my new Beach 2010 challenge.....hahahah. I feel so bad, not going at all in over two weeks so I was kind of happy to open the doors to my saviour ;)
I decided to try a new class that was a combined step and muscle work out (without choreography) and I thought that would suit me. The instructor was good and the class was good but I had to brake after 30 minutes (it was an hour) cause I was about to faint. Think it was a bit too much at once after zero work out in two weeks. But I'm definitely going back there next week cause I think it's a good combination to both get your heart rate up and work the muscles.
After some time, laying on a bench in the locker rooms, I showered and went home to have lunch.
I called back home and I talked with my dad for like an hour. It was really nice and he told me that the trip plans are going good. They have handle it over to a company that will help them organize everything. They tried on their own first but when it's several flights that should match and living on two places they felt it was better to leave it to professionals so that nothing go wrong. I'll tell more when everything is settled. But I'm excited!
I picked up the kids as usual an we played some games and did some homework, as usual ;) But this evening wasn't usual. Today I was gonna go to my first college class! Spanish level two and I was a bit nervous cause it was a long time ago I took Spanish and you forget really fast. I was also nervous cause my class starts at 6 and it takes like 20 minutes to go there (without traffic) and 6 is rush hours so maybe I would be late.
Lotta and Jonas came home at like 5:30 so I had to throw my self in to the car, and drive to the college. Of course there were a lot of traffic on the highway, but I manage to be there right on time. It was good that I had been there before so I knew where to go.
The class was good, the teacher seems fine and we are only 13 students so we will have the help we need. There are not so many young ones, just one girl who were maybe 5 years older than me, but it's not sure she will take this class. But I have some catch up to do. I have to read through the book to see what they learned in level 1 cause it seems like everyone else took level 1 with the same teacher, and recently, so they know a bit more than I do right now. But I think that if I just read through the book I'll remember what Demaris taught us at the gymnasium. Ohh, I really miss my friend Ida at the class. We took Spanish together at the gymnasium and we had so much fun. Too bad that she's not here.
I didn't have time to eat dinner at home, I just had some "Knäckebröd" (Hard bread) and a fruit. So I was starving when I got home, a good thing there was food left for me ;)
So, the first day of reality was over all good and I hope the rest of the week will be good too.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment