Monday, January 18, 2010

Lovely bones and soccer



Today (Sunday) I had to set my alarm again cause we were going to the movie at 12:30
It was me, Kadda, Ramona, Emilie and her boyfriend that went and saw "The lovely bones" It's about a 14 years old girl who is murdered and now she's in the land between heaven and earth and tries to help her dad discover the truth. It was OK, really sad and a bit weird sometimes. I didn't like the end but this was a movie we have talked about for a while and really wanted to see. Well, now we have ;) And we saw some trailers of other movies that seemed good.
I took the bus today and of course I left my gloves at the station! The good thing is that I got a new pair for Christmas from my mum. Thanks mum! I like going by bus. Then U don't have to worry about driving or parking, sometimes that's really nice.
Back home I ate and then took a power nap for half an hour. I had a soccer game today and had to leave at 5 to pick up Anna Lovell (a team mate)
We played against RCSC Girl Scouts and they were good. Some of the players had already played one game right before but U couldn't tell. We didn't have any subs and our goalie was hurt. So in half time the score was 4-1. But we played good and there was still a chance to catch up with them. I finally got the confidence to take the corners and to shoot more, and it was really good but no goals.
Maybe 10 minutes in the second half (and they had already scored once) one of their players hurts her knee and cause they didn't have any subs either and two people had to go with the girl to the hospital, we called off the game. I was a bit pissed cause I only play once a week and then I wanna play. But still I understand the other team. So because we were so nice, we could have said that we wanted to play, the result was 4-5 instead, which is better for us.
So I came home earlier that expected, and there were a good soup waiting for me and for dessert some fresh, home made "Semlor" (a Swedish creme bun) It was delicious. I watched the Golden Globe with Jonas and Lotta. Maybe not the most glamorous gal I've seen but it's always fun to see what the celebrities are wearing ;) I didn't watch everything cause tomorrow I have to get up really early!!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment