Monday, January 25, 2010

That's what U get from waking up at Starbucks


This morning started good but maybe the kids has a bad morning temper or something, cause I was upset and irritated when I left them at school. I'm glad there is a whole day to settle down before I see them again.
I went directly to Starbucks to get a easy wake up with a book, some tea and a banana cake. It was really nice and I stayed there for about an hour and felt much better when I walked home.
I had got a task from my close friends mum that need help with a invitation to her 50 years celebration. They are gonna have a party with the theme Rich and Poor reflecting to the Middle Ages. We have a place, where I live, where they have recreated a Middle Aged village where U can experience life how it was during that time. There the party is going to be held and she wanted to do a fun invitation. I've helped them before so I was glad that they thought of me again. I came up with two different ones but there were one of them I liked better.
After this, there weren't so much time left to do anything, but I uploaded some photos on FB from January and had lunch before I went to get the kids.
Filip did his homework really good and then he went out and sold the raffle tickets for the basketball again. Sofia came with me when I put some gas in the car and then she helped me with the dinner.
Since it's Monday today and I had Spanish, I rushed out the door as soon as Lotta and Jonas came home. I took the highway again cause I think it doesn't really matter and when U can drive faster on the freeway, I choose it. I manage to be there with 2 minutes margin ;) It went well, but I have to say that it's really tough to have a lesson for 2,5 hour. I'm definitely not used to that. But I guess it's good preparation for my upcoming studies.
Lotta has started a new hobby. She is designing this small clothes out of paper. It's almost like paper dolls and it's so cute. And she is really stuck in it ;) She sat with it last night and also now when I got home ;) Soon she have a whole collection and then I'll show you. She is also thinking of making a closet for them...hahaha. All this was meant to be for Sofia but now Lotta is the one who's doing it instead ;) A hobby is good, but I'm starting to wonder how old she is ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment