Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tennis




Today I started my tennis career ;) I went to Medina park with Anna cause we both wanted to test our tennis skills. It was shown that they are very low ;) It's a lot harder than it looks and there weren't so many times we manage to hit the ball to each other. But it was really funny and actually we saw some progress at the end ;) I think the police, who stood at the parking lot, weren't that impressed ;) But we decided that we'll continue with it and buy those fancy, matching outfits ;) Maybe also take some lessons from a hot teacher ;)
I did a lot today. First there was the tennis game, then I went to Starbucks. Were there 1,5 hours and did some Spanish. A really great environment for studying.
Then I had lunch back home and watched the last episode of desperate housewives, which was really sad. I cried a lot, guess I was just sensible but it was good no one was home ;)
I picked up the kids and they were really good with their home works. Both Filip and Sofia did what I told them, after a while ;) Then we played Sorry, their new favourite game, and then I did Chili Con Carne. Jummie!
I also talked with Robert, a friend from home, who was playing with his computer and updated me about home. It was nice and I appreciate that someone are awake at 3:30
Now I'm planning to start with Lost season 4 and continue where I stopped back home. I'm excited cause now I don't have to wait one week until the next episode, I can watch just how many I want ;)
AM at home just to talk to me ;)
Miss U all!
Love Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment