Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A pretty nice day



Today the weather was really nice. It was almost like it was spring cause the sun was shining and the birds were chirping ;)
I wasn't so tired this morning so that was good and I went for a run along the water here in Kirkland. I fond a perfect route that took about 40 minutes and there were not so many up hills which is really hard to avoid here.
I finally opened my Spanish book and started to study. It was actually really fun and it wasn't that much that I didn't knew. I guess I just need some reminding. I mean I've red it for one year before so I hope not it was all for waste.
I came half through the things I needed to do and I'll do the rest tomorrow. It was not that much cause every level is only one quarter so, they had not really done that much. Good for me ;)
I walked and picked up Filip but Sofia started her Art class today that are held after school. Filip is gonna start science class, but not until next week.
Me and Filip went to the library to get him a book he needed for school and then it was time for me to go and get Sofia cause the class was only for one hour. She liked it a lot, which is good cause it will last until June.
Me and the kids baked a chocolate-sprinkle cake together and it turned out pretty well. The kids were cooperating really good but I think I had it too long in the oven cause it was a bit dry and hard. But it was my first time so I will learn from my mistake.
The kids were a bit messy today so it was not so good, but we all survived and Lotta came home early to take them to Toys'R Us as she had promised them. I was home making dinner. It was curry chicken with rice. I feel like it would be good if I could take a cooking class cause I don't really have a sense for flavouring. It always gets so flavourless.
After dinner I put down all my Christmas decorations, I just felt like it was time. The room got a bit empty but I hung up all my cards that I had received so a bit happier I got ;)
Now I'm planning to transfer the music I have on my CD:s to the computer. I really want to get some structure on my music.
You now I gave Lotta a puzzle for Christmas, one with Coca Cola, and now it's done. Was really cool so I give U a picture of the masterpiece, 1000 pieces ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hej hopp!! Allt bra? Vist är det skönt att träna lite? Jag ska med börja så snart som min förkylning har gått bort :) Har ni inte fått någon snö alls hihi skönt för er i sådana fall, här är det mkt & det kom mer i förr går hmm vill att det ska bli vår igen & sommar så klart :)

    Kakan ser mkt god ut :) Önska att jag hade en ugn så jag med kunde baka lite, men får nöja mig med att göra det när jag kommer ner till pappa & hälsar på :P Ha en bra kväll kram kram

    ReplyDelete