Wednesday, January 20, 2010

German and Starbucks


Today (Tuesday) I decided to take a class when I got to the gym. I have done the class before, it was the 24S.E.T, which is a combined cardie and muscle work out. But now it was a new instructor and she was really good. She was pushy and made us really stretch our limits. I was so exhausted afterwards, I almost started crying ;) But it felt really good!
When I got home I talked with friends from Sweden and we had a important subject that we needed to discuss. So we did, for like an hour and it felt like we all were home, together again. Oh, I can't wait until I see them and I keep imagine how the reunion will be. But maybe it's no good to think too much of it cause it only make me sad.
I also looked up a lot of different sports teams that I want to go and see, like ice hockey, basketball, lacrosse etc. And these we have to go and watch soon cause they don't have many games left but I really want to see it.
I also did some laundry and it's a bit troublesome cause our dryer doesn't work and there is not really a good area to hang up the wet clothes. So doors and the stairs have to work ;)
Filip brought a book about stones and minerals so that we could find the names for the stones in his collection. I'm not a expert so I guessed a bit. "This is green and that looks green, maybe it's that" ;) But at least, now we have names for all of them ;)
Today I had my second German class and it went well. We talked more about living in Germany and different item to have in the rooms. I like it, but the teacher has a habit of saying ja after every sentence. "They share a apartment, ja. And they live in Berlin, ja" Hahahah...that's funny but also a bit irritating.
I went by bus today cause there is a bus stop right next to the college and I like the bus.
I took a bus to Bellevue and went to Starbucks to have a cup of tea and catch up with my friends. It's always nice and Anna drove me home so I didn't need to take the bus.
Lotta and Jonas watched the Tudors when I got home, so I joined them for a episode before I went to bed.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment