Thursday, January 28, 2010

Outdoor playing




Today (Wednesday) I didn't went running in the morning. It was cold, foggy and I was sore in my legs from the work out yesterday. (A lot of excuses ;)) But I also thought of going out running in the evening instead (That didn't happen either ;))
I talked with mum and dad, which was nice. They are so exited about the trip, and so am I. When we were going to say goodbye, dad said that he hoped we would hear from each other before they came. I was like: "Dad, it's two months until U get here. I think I'll call next week again" ;) So cute.
Then I sat a while with the music and I really begin to see an end of it. I'm in the last folder and I hope it's not too much ;)
I went to QFC to get me some lunch, and they have all these pasta salads and different kind of already made food. I tried a Gorgonzola pasta and some Thai pork thingy. It was not so good and expensive so I won't do that again. But at least I know now!
I picked up Filip earlier cause he was going to the dentist for a check up on his surgery he did last week, and they took out the stitches. It went well but he complained about it hurt and that he was scared. I understand him, and I think it's hard to comfort him cause I don't know about the surgery and all the stuff they have done and going to do. But the dentist was great and he was happy when we left.
Sofia had her art class today so me and Filip went to the school and then we all stayed there and played for almost two hours! Filip had brought his basketball so we played Four Square (like the game KING in Sweden) Sofia found a girl she knew so she played with her. It was really nice weather and it was good that we were able to be outdoor again.
But when we went home, Filip started to behave bad again so sadly this day didn't ended so good either. But I manage to take him to basketball and me and Sofia stayed a short while and watched. Their basketball coach is so good looking! From now on I'll take Filip to every practice and go to every game ;)
This evening Jonas was away playing squash so it was only me, Lotta and the kids. Lotta had brought donuts that we had for dessert and when the kids went to bed, me and Lotta started on our new arts and crafts we are all in to now. Lotta is designing these clothes out of paper and I'm working on a gift for my friend. Don't wanna tell more cause I know that she's reading this ;) We both were all in to this when Jonas got home. It must have looked really funny and the best part is that on our covers there are only small children doing what we are doing ;) But we say that it's for every one ;)
My eyes were really tired when I went to bed and my bed felt really nice ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment