Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shooping and soccer



Finally I decided it was OK to spend some money so me and Hanna went shopping, for the first time since I don't know. We went to the North Gate mall, where I've never been, and it was so great. They had all these good stores like Forever 21, Hollister, Victoria Secret and a lot more.
We first went to Hollister where I bought a shirt and a cardigan. I like the store but it's always too dark to really see the colours and they have this perfume that they spray in the store and it's so intense and strong. So now my closet smells like this ;)
Then we were at Forever 21 that I've heard so much about and it was really cool. They had so much, and then I mean so much. It was crazy and U got all tired, but not so much that U wanted to leave. They had really cool stuff and I bought a pair of jeans, one t-shirt and one longer t-shirt.
Then we were in many more stores but I didn't buy anything. We also ate when we felt our blood sugar level were to low ;)
We returned home after 4 hours at the mall and we were both satisfied ;) I had a great time with Hanna, the whole weekend, and it's nice to get some Swedish variation from all German ;)
This evening I also had a soccer game and it was the worst weather ever. It was cold, windy and raining. But in soccer there is never bad weather ;) I went with Jen, a girl in the team that lives close to me. She's really nice and it's better that we go together since Anna lives a bit far from here.
It was a good game but we had some trouble with our passes. We won with one goal against none. Allison did it and she was really good. I'm happy with my game but I need to work on my shoot. I was open with the goalie once and of course I placed the ball in her chest. Well, well I've always done that so it's no surprise.
It was nice with a worm shower after the cold game and now we are watching some Tudors episodes.
Today I have been here for 5 months! Ca U believe it? Sooner then we know I'll be back home with all of U guys!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra.

2 comments:

  1. Vad kul att shoppa loss lite :) Forever 21 är en super bra affär :) Jag måste med ut och shoppa lite hehe :P Oj 5 månader redan :O shit vad tiden går fort alltså :)Kram kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have really cool stuff. one t-shirt and one simple shirt. thax for share it

    ReplyDelete