Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snowtubing and 5 kids...again





Today (Saturday) Emilie and her boyfriend came to my place at 9:30 cause we had tickets for Snowtubing today at 11:15. We went to Redmond and picked up Kadda and Ramona and then I drove the familiar road to Snoqualmie. The weather was not super but OK. It was really warm and where it's usually ice on the mountain walls, along the road, there was now puring water. Not that good cause then it's no good snow in the slopes. But today that was maybe just good cause then it was better glides on our tubes ;)
Snowtubing goes like this: you get a tube (a big rubber tire) and then U slide down the hill with high speed ;) Well, it wasn't so fast but it was really funny. In the beginning we all sat down cause we were a bit scared. But after two races we all ran and jumped on our tummies ;) That was much more fun and the wind almost blew away my hat ;)
The bad thing was that U had to walk up the hill afterwards. Or U could take the lift they had but it was so slow and there were always a lot of line. So we only took it once, cause we had to try it. It was nice but also a bit exhausting for your abs, but maybe that's good ;)
We had two hours to play and it was really necessary considering it took a while to get up the hill and there were a lot of people. It was really fun and U also got a work out, running up the hill with all that clothes ;)
On our way home we stopped at a really American place, a donut place called "Krusty Kreme" It's a fancy donut place with a drive through ;) And U can see when they make the donuts, and it was really cheap. I bought three of them, ate one there and saved the rest for the evening. The others ate all of theirs there but I was felling sick cause I hadn't have lunch.
Back home I didn't do that much cause I was gonna work later on the evening. Just went to QFC to get something sweet for the night ;) I'm looking for every loophole I can find now when I don't eat candy. So I came home with a bag of chips and Nutella ;) We had talked about that earlier and I wanted it so bad ;) Lotta was so proud of me and my new years resolution ;)
At 5 Stendahls came here cause the adults were going to a movie, Avatar (That I still hasn't seen!!) so I was gonna babysit all 5 kids. I've done it before and it was a while since I was a 5 kids mother ;) The best of it now is that they are not shy anymore so it's much more easier to talk and play with them, specially the twins. They are so cute! Me and the girls had a little girlie time for ourselves cause Filip and Axel played video game. So I painted their nails and they put on lipstick ;) They were so cute and Ebba walked with her hands in the air a long time after the polish had dried ;)
Anna came to help me and keep me company. It was really nice. I put on a movie for the kids and gave them some candy. Then me and Anna talked, ate strawberries with Nutella and watched some SMOSH! A perfect Saturday evening. I feel that we have really connected and I can't wait until I can visit her in Germany, and soon is her boyfriend here as well!
She helped me when I put the kids to bed and she listened when I red for the kids ;) Sofia really liked her.
I had to go up a couple of times, and I had to move Filip cause he was to wild but then they all slept peacefully.
Me and Anna watched the movie: "The Phantom of the Opera" It's crazy how good they can sing! We decided to learn all the songs so that we also could sing like them ;)
It was a very nice evening and I don't mind working. It's just good to be home and not spend money ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment