Sunday, January 31, 2010

Underground tour and soccer




This day, the alarm was of at 7:30 but I didn't get up until 8 ;) I was going to meet Anna and her boyfriend Gregor in Seattle and also some other friends. We had decided to take the underground tour of Seattle. It was really cool and U get to know a lot of interesting history about the born of the city. The city was once raised from the original level cause the ground was all muddy. And now, the old sidewalk is still under the new one. So we were walking there while our cool guide told us about the crazy ideas the founders of the city had. Everything from how the tide always flooded the town to how the plumbing system worked. I liked it and I think I'll take my family there when they are here.
Gregor was really nice and it was fun to finally meet him ;) There were also Lena, Patrick, Anna and Linn. I had a great morning and I went home to get ready for my soccer games. Yes, I had two games today cause Jen had asked me if I could help her other team cause they didn't have enough of players. I just changed in to my soccer clothes and grabbed something to eat and then Jen came and picked me up.
The first game was with that other team (don't remember the name) but there were several players that I've played with before and this was the team that I'm going to play with during the spring. I signed up and payed today so I'll play on Tuesday start in the middle of March.
It was a really good game and we won with 4-0. I scored once and felt comfortable in the middle. I like playing with Allison cause it's so easy ;) Almost like my "hårding" pale Sara Svensson from my team in Sweden.
The next game was harder, I was so tired and we didn't have sub this game either. The other team was good but we took the lead but in the second half they did 1-1. That was result of the game, although we had a lot of chances but the ball just didn't go in. It was a bit unfair but I guess that's the game ;)
My legs hate me right now! Two games without real soccer practice in like 6 months! What was I thinking? I feel like Agda 80 years ;) (La Familia: She's here too ;)) and I don't wanna guess how I'll feel tomorrow. But I'm tough ;)
Lotta and Jonas are out playing squash and having dinner so I'm watching the kids. Well, the kids are in bed and I'm watching Desperate Housewives ;) That's how I like it ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Hej Kusin!! Vad roligt att du får spela fotboll där borta :) Kul att göra något som man brukar göra hemma :) Vad häftigt att du får se dig omkring lite i staden, så du inte bara får sitta hemma och uggla :P Hoppas du har det bra där borta, kram kram!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. men sandra vi har ju sagt att vi helt enkelt får acceptera att agda är en del av oss nu :)

    ReplyDelete