Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good kids and Spanish



Today (Monday) another new week started. It's crazy how fast a week goes bye!
I didn't go to the gym today, cause my knee was hurting since the two soccer games yesterday. But I'm surprised that I don't have more pain, thought I wouldn't be able to get out of bed ;)
After I dropped the kids, I went back home to my bed and slept for two more hours ;) Donno if it did any good cause I was still very tired.
I had some lunch and did my Spanish homework and listened to some Spanish radio ;) It was interesting and I actually understood some.
I finally finished my Michael Phelps book and it was good. I don't know if I'll read it again but OK. So this means that I now can start to read the Twilight books!! I have red them before but I could reed them hundred times more ;) I'm starting with the third book since it's the one which will be in the cinemas in June. Can't wait!
I picked up the kids and today they were really good. Maybe cause Filip played his DS game all the time ;) Me and Sofia red a Richard Scary book, we had a snack together and just talked. It was really nice and she was very cute. When I made dinner, she played "Mamma Mu" on my computer and they were very calm when Lotta and Jonas got home.
As usual, I went to college as soon as they were home and I manage to get there in time this time as well, even though there were a lot of traffic. I only have a couple of minutes to go when I'm there but who need to chit-chat with the others? ;)
The class was good and I really like my teacher. She reminds me of my English teacher, Maria, in school and I liked her too ;)
When I got home, I had dinner and then we watched two episodes of the Tudors. It's a really good series and I think I have to start over and watch all the episodes, cause now I only saw a few. But tomorrow starts LOST!!! The final season! I'm so excited cause season 5 ended so excited, I wanna know what happened ;) I won't be able to watch it on TV cause I'm not home and I donno how to record it, but I always have hulu ( a great site to watch TV shows on) so I'll watch it later this week.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment