Sunday, February 7, 2010

Skiing and Party



Today (Saturday) me, Kadda, M and Ramona went to Snoqualmie to spend the day in the snowy mountains ;) I picked everyone up, except Ramona who went with her host family, and then we did the usual ride there.
The weather was not that good and the snow was not funny. It was cloudy, warm and heavy wet snow. It was hard to turn in the slopes cause there were a lot of piles with snow after a lot of people had been there.
When we arrived, Kadda started to feel bad. She stayed in the car to rest and didn't get better so poor her just went once down the slope.
Even though the slopes were bad, it was fun and we had a nice lunch outdoor and got some fresh air ;)
When we went home, we stopped at the donut place and it was soo good ;)
When I got home, I didn't do so much. I took a great shower, did some laundry and red some. I also took a power nap before I got ready for the monthly party at Eliott's. The theme of the night was Sport, which was perfect since tomorrow is Superbowl.
I took my running outfit and it was so nice to go to a party in sneakers in stead of high heels ;)
Emilie picked me up and in the car was also Nicole and a new au pair that I don't remember the name of ;) Kadda was worse so she didn't come. Poor her!
There were not that much people when we came there so it was not that fun in the beginning. But then more people came and the party get better. But people were kind ofr soft on the sport theme. I mean me and Emilie had really gone in to it while most of the people only had a team shirt or nothing sporty at all. That's kind of boring but I had a great time with my friends anyway.
Before we went home, we stopped at McDonald's to get some junk food. It's soooo good to have sth flotty after being out ;)
I miss real partying and I can't wait until I get back to Sweden and can have a real "lösgång" with my friends ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra.

1 comment: