Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bowling




Today (Friday) I went to the gym again for the first time this week cause I've had this cold. I hate when U are just a little sick but can still not work out cause U get exhausted bye just walking up the stairs ;)
I did the yoga and then half an hour on the cross trainer. It was really nice and today, for the first time, I really felt the Yoga. Like with the breathing and everything. It was cool and I felt happy and filled with more energy when I walked home.
It was great weather today as well so me and the kids went to the park, again, and it was really nice. I needed to have a discussion with Filip cause he wasn't really listening to me and I actually manage to make him say that his was sorry. Yes!
For the evening Lotta and Jonas did hot sandwiches in the oven and we ate it in front of the TV while watching Scooby Doo ;) It was nice, and good!
Me and Anna felt like doing sth that involved meeting people so we went to go bowling! There is a bowling alley between Kirkland and Redmond so it's not far from here.
We signed up for the next round that was actually a disco round with good music and disco light. Since we were only two they paired us up with four guys who were really nice. They were celebrating a birthday and me and Anna joined them in the celebration ;) When we signed up, they asked us if we were 21 but when we said that we were not they told us that we were gonna be in a teenage team. We were afraid that we were gonna end up with some teenage girls but we were lucky ;) We only had to play next to them but that was kind of fun with all the screams and the gossip ;)
Of course everyone except me and Anna knew that there was gonna be blacklight so everyone wore white. It was really cool and it was fun to do sth like this, where we could meet people and listen to good music. Too bad we weren't allowed to have some beer ;)
I won once and that was fun, but there were one guy who did some magic when he threw his ball he spun it so hard that when it was almost out it did a turn and he did a strike instead. Unbelievable! We think he was cheating ;)
We bowled for two hours and it was a really nice evening and I would love to do it again!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Kul att bowla, det va länge sen jag gjorde det så det får nog bli snart :) Va killrna något snygga då? hihi :P Skönt att ni har fått bra väder och så, här är det svin kallt i förr går (tror jag det va) så var det 15 minus här och det är för övrigt massa massa snö :( Vill ha vår nu :)

    Hoppas du har det bra där borta, kram kram!

    ReplyDelete