Monday, February 15, 2010

President's day




Ok, I'm going to be honest, i donno what this day means ;) I guess it has sth to do with the President but we haven't really done anything special. But it's good for all the kids cause they are off school ;) But at the same time, that means a whole day work for me.
Me and the kids went to IKEA to spend some time to refresh our Swedish roots ;) The kids played at Småland for one hour while I went through the store and fantasized about my future house. I have a plan now, I'm gonna be rich and then go to IKEA and just get everything I want ;) I wonder when that's gonna happen.
After they finished playing, we ate what we always eat there: Meat balls with mashed potatoes and lingonberry jam. It's so good! The kids got ice cream for dessert and it's pretty fascinating how kids can get so messy while they are eating. They get ice cream all over the face, on the clothes and on their hands. I wonder when the table manners develops ;)
Then we picked the thing we were buying, just some food and candy: Ahlgrens Bilar, sausage, knäckebröd and of course meat balls.
Back home, we played some games and then we went to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather.
Now I'm really tired cause I've been better today but still fell a bit sick so I'm glad the day is soon over. I hope my cold is all gone tomorrow so I can go to the gym.
Today Sweden also got their first gold. It was Charlotte Kalla who got the first place in the 10 km cross country skiing. I didn't see it and I didn't see it since we were not home. But I've heard it was magical ;)
I had a great day with the kids and I like hanging out with them but I'm glad that school starts tomorrow so I can get some time for myself ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha ja den planen verkade ju bra :P Samma som jag hade tänkt hehe men den sprack ganska så snabbt hehe :D Men visst hade det varit fint att vara rik och bara kunna gå in i en affär och köpa det man vill :) Gott med köttbullar! Det ska jag nog äta nästa vecka mmm Tråkigt att vara sjuk, jag har haft den turen att inte blivit det ännu Peppar peppar ta i trä hahahahaha :P Kram kram

    ReplyDelete