Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bad Mood




Today (Wednesday) I haven't been in the best mood. Donno why really but maybe it has something to do with this is the last day I'll see Nicole.
Anyway, I went for some running this morning and that felt good, but when I ran along the water to find a tennis court that Lotta told me about, I didn't find it so I WALKED back home angry.
I took a shower and then I went to Crossroads in Bellevue to go to Michael's again ;) But this time I didn't find anything, just bought some stickers for Lotta and well I bought a new bath duck for my collection ;) A golden one!
I had lunch there and today has been a day where I've been eating a lot. Can't get it but I even took ice cream when it was cold and raining outside. I felt really bad afterwards but I couldn't help it. I have to be better with the self control ;)
Even though it was Wednesday today, I picked up Agnes cause Jennie and Henrik couldn't today. So I had to start earlier today than usual.
Sofia went to her art class so for one hour it was only me and Filip at home. We played his new computer game, well he played and I watched ;) Then I picked up Sofia, who had made a nice Valentine card, and we decided that we wanted to bake something. Yesterday me and my friends had talked about making Chocolate Chip Cookies and I'd never done that so I decided it was time. Cause I'm lazy I went to QFC and bought this mix that U just have to add butter and egg ;) I don't know how we messed it up cause the dough was so sticky that we couldn't get it out of the bowl. But we added some extra flour and that was good. We made 13 big cookies and they were pretty good. A bit burned but not that bad. My first Chocolate Chip Cookies ;)
We played some boxing on their WEE Sport and then I made dinner and Filip had to get ready for basketball.
Jonas came home alone cause Lotta was stuck at work cause there were a lot to do. Jonas took Filip to his practice and I was home with Sofia. We ate and then we had some cozy time reading. We went to my room and she watched TV while I worked on my present.
Lotta called and said that she would be a little bit more late but she would probably be home until I had to go. This meant that today I worked about 9 hours...pfew! It's exhausting since I'm not used to that. Tomorrow, Friday and Monday I'll work the whole day cause the kids have Winter break. I hope that will be fine.
When Lotta got home, I went to pick up Nicole, but then the SAAB didn't start! What's with everything that belongs to this house? It's like we are under a spell or sth. I hope it's nothing serious and that it will start tomorrow.
I took the Acura and picked up Nicole and we went to Redmond to meet up the rest of the gang at McDonald's to have a little goodbye party for Nicole. Well, it wasn't so much of a party but we talked and had a good time even though there were a sad feeling over all.
It was really sad to say goodbye to her and when we went home in my car she told me all this horrible stories about how she had been working in the family and how they'd spoiled the kid. There were once the kid had woke up in the middle of the night and screamed that he wanted a new toy. The parents then took him to the car and drove to target to show him that the store was closed. But the kid didn't surrender so they drove to 4 different stores to show him that they were closed. OMG I say! I would never done that with my kids. I can really see why she doesn't wanna stay there anymore.
So tomorrow she goes home and I can just think of that she now can see her family and friends again. But she's only been here for two months so I don't think she's that happy. I'm so sorry for her sake. I just hope that we can keep the contact though facebook, but I know that's hard. U always say that U will keep contact but then it almost always fades away. But I'll try!
I finished Eclipse yesterday so now I've started the Breaking Dawn!!! Oh, it's like magic! I LOVE it!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra/

No comments:

Post a Comment