Friday, February 19, 2010

Darker hair




Today (Thursday) was a long day. First, I didn't go back to sleep after the kids went to school. Instead, I decided it was time to clean the car for the first time since Vancouver ;) I actually found some pieces of glass on the floor so it was definitely time. Now it's really nice and shiny, on the inside. It should need a wash on the outside too, but I don't know how to do it since I haven't found a hose. I need to ask them.
I was invited to Anna's place to enjoy the beautiful weather with a walk in the sun and maybe also some video game. But when I was going to start the car, nothing! It was totally dead, again. Luckily, it was only the battery that needed to be charged and luckily for me, Jonas was home so he showed me how to do it and then I needed to drive the car for half an hour so it wouldn't die again. So instead of a walk in the sun, we took a drive in the sun ;) Anna showed me the house that her host family most likely is gonna move to. It was really nice and the view were stunning. They are hopefully gonna move there in the end of the summer I think so Anna is also gonna be a part of the move. Exciting! And it's not far from where they live now so I have no0t to worry about loosing Anna ;)
We drove through some of the fancy neighbourhoods of Bellevue and the houses there were amazing.
I went inside with Anna, cause I could now stop the car. We talked about Hawaii and started to look at the dates and how much it would cost but we didn't decide anything. It's gonna be expensive but also worth it.
I went back home, had lunch while I watched the latest Lost episode which was really exciting!
I watched some Olympics before I left to pick up the kids and today was such good weather that we went directly to the park. They played so good together so I didn't have to do anything. I just sat in the sun and red. It was so nice and I can't believe it's just February. Back home in Sweden they have so much snow that it looks like we live in different times or sth ;)
Today, Lotta and Jonas went to Vancouver to watch a hockey game. I'm not jealous ;) So I had the kids the whole evening so we stayed at the park for like two hours before we went home, had dinner and then they went to bed. The kids were tired after a long day outside so they fell asleep quickly. That was good for me cause Emilie, Kadda and Ramona came over to watch Grey's and PP. Emilie came early and she coloured my hair. It was really time for some new colour and it feels really good. It's not any unusual colour, just the same dark brown, maybe a bit darker. I'm glad that Emilie is so good with this so I don't have to go to a hairdresser ;) Maybe I'll let her cut my hair this weekend, just maybe ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Vilket fint väder ni verkar ha det där :)n Idag är det storm här i sthlm, det snöar och är 15 minus Brrrr kallt hehe...

    Jag måste bara berätta att jag en gång glömde att stänga av lyset på min bil när jag och några kompisar var och handlade i skövde hahahaha så när vi kom ut och bilen inte startade så fick vi fråga några snygga killar om dom kunde ge oss en knuff haha sen fick vi ha bilen igång i en timme hahahhaha :P Intressant eller hur?

    Kul att förändra sig lite även fast det inte är mkt :) Hoppas du har det bra och så. Kram kram!

    ReplyDelete