Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snoqualmie and Girly Girly!





Today (Saturday) I went with Emilie to Snoqualmie to do some skiing and the weather was PERFECT!!!! OMG, the sun was shining, warm and a blue sky.
It was just me and Emilie today cause Ramona was sick and Kadda is in Washington DC visiting her friend.
It was really nice and in the beginning we actually switched our gear so I did the snowboard and M took my skis. OMG, it was so painful that I wanted to cry and it took me like half an hour to get down one slope. But I was pretty good cause I could take the lift, brake and turn a bit. If it hadn't been so painful I would have tried some more. But I was also a bit scared and I could only go with my back against downhill. Donno why but it felt so weird facing downhill so I just went backwards the whole way ;) I'm sorry for Emilie that couldn't go with the skis for so long, but I think I'll try once again.
We did some more laps and then we had lunch in the beautiful weather. The snow wasn't that good. The upper layer was loose and then it was so hard and icy under so it was a bit hard to go down, but we can't complain when the weather was amazing ;)
I think we skied for like 4 hours so we were a bit tired when we went back home, and I went to bed for one hour when I'd dropped M.
At around 6 I picked up Anna to go to Emilie and have a girly night. We stopped by at QFC and bought some ice cream for the evening.
It was me, Anna, Emilie and Ramona that were at M's house and we started easy with some nice sweets and magazines at Emilie's bed ;) It was really cozy and we were reading gossip and talking and of course, eating ;)
Then we went to the bathroom and had a little beauty saloon there. M cut and styled Ramona's hair, Anna cut her own hair, we did our nails and then Emilie cut my hair as well ;) It was all girly girly and so much fun. We were laughing and talking so much, and the only thing missing was champagne ;) We were gonna watch a movie, but as usual that didn't happen ;)
I was really tired after skiing so it felt so nice to go to bed after a long, nice day ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment