Friday, February 5, 2010

A evening with Hanna




Yesterday (Wednesday) my evening didn't ended like I told U ;) After I had wrote in my blog, Anna called and asked if I wanted to join her and Gregor on a movie. Of course I said yes, so I met them at Lincoln Square and we got tickets to "Sherlock Holmes" It was really good but a bit long and sometimes it was hard to understand the old British accent.
There were not so many people in the cinema so I laid down on three seats, really cozy ;) We also had strawberries to munch on.
Today (Thursday) I went to the gym in the morning cause it was a while ago now ;) My knee wasn't really fit for it, I think it's overstained from the soccer last weekend. I did some muscle work out and focused on my knee. I really have to be better in taking care of it, cause when I don't have soccer practices but only games, the risk that something might happen in kind of big. So more "knee-focused-muscle-work-out" from now on.
Then I went home and did some arts and crafts for my gift. At the same time I first wrote with my best friends but then we realized that we all could talk together over Skype. Oh, it was the best thing ever cause now we could all talk together, even though we are all spread over the world. Well, I'm the only one who isn't in Sweden but still. It was really nice and I can't wait until the next time.
I picked up the kids and today was really good weather so we went to a park. We played on the swing and with Filip's ball. They turned on this funny carousel and we played some soccer. After a while it started to blow a lot so we went home and I made dinner and the kids played some video game.
When Lotta and Jonas came home, I took the bus to Bellevue to meet up Hanna. She was off early today and wanted to do something. Cause we haven't have dinner we went to the fabulous CheeseCakeFactory! M,m,m delicious ;) I tried something new, a Chicken dish with rice, broccoli and a buttery white wine sauce. It was superb ;)
It's nice hanging out with Hanna and we talked about everything. Mostly about how it's going to go with her staying or if she needs to go home. She told her family that she wants to go home earlier, but still not until May or so. And now the family has already found a new au pair who can start right away. Hopefully they don't like her (mean to say but still) or Hanna might be able to stay with another family that only needs an au pair until May. I hope it turns out well cause I don't want her to leave now :(
We also went to the mall but we just got sad cause there were so much we needed (wanted ;)) but we didn't have money to shop.
I had promised Anna that I would drive her and Gregor to the airport tomorrow morning at around 5 am! So we said goodbye kind of early and I went home to get some sleep.
Today is also my other grandma's birthday so I say:
"Grattis mormor! Saknar dig och hoppas att din dag blev kanon!"
(I don't think they read this but maybe my mum will tell them ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment