Monday, February 22, 2010

Catch up with sleep



Today I tried to catch up my loss of sleep, since the weekend, by going back to bed after leaving the kids at school. I slept for 3!!! more hours but it felt like I could have stayed there for the rest of the day. Why can't the kids handle them self? Is it too much to ask? ;)
Well, me stomach forced me up to get some lunch and also make my Spanish homework.
The weather was nice today as well, but they have foreseen that tomorrow it will be bad again so I wanted to be outside with the kids for a while. Filip had a play date with Alexander today so all of us went just out on the street and drive way. The boys played some soccer and went on the skateboard while me and Sofia painted on the street, played hopscotch, did the hula hoop and then Sofia washed the car ;)
I went inside before the kids to start with dinner and then they all came in and I let the boys play some video game and Sofia helped me with the dinner.
I had Spanish today as well but it was really slow and I had a headache so it was not that much fun.
Now I'm just tired so I'll go to bed right after finishing this ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment