Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sick!



Happy Valentine's Day!
When I woke up today I felt really bad. I had a headache, I had a runny nose and I felt so heavy in my body.
The family were not home when I woke up, which was nice cause now I could have a quite and calm breakfast on my own. I had a good breakfast with a egg sandwich, a bowl of cereals, tea and a glass of juice ;)
I talked with my brother over the computer and it was nice to not having any plans. Just be able to eat relaxed and get some updates from back home.
Kadda and Emilie had asked me if I wanted to join them on their plans today but I felt like being home and try to cure myself.
The weather was so nice in the morning so I went down to downtown Kirkland and walked on the cozy main street and looked through all the nice stores that we have here. I've actually never been in too all of them yet and it's sad cause there were so much good stuff. There were some cool clothes stores, one secondhand and a lot more. I bought a long t-shirt/dress in the second hand store and they had a watch that I want so I think I'll go there next week again ;)
It was nice to get home since I barely can walk 5 steps before I'm start having problem to breathe ;) I took the time to make my German homework, I were on my computer meanwhile I watched the Olympics. I didn't watch that close, the TV was just on. I have it on now all day cause I like to watch the games.
I haven't really done that much more, just been relaxed and enjoying the day as much as I've could in my condition.
We had a nice Valentine's dinner and now I'm planning to read some in my bed. I'll probably going to fall asleep pretty soon cause being sick is exhausting ;)
I hope the weather is good tomorrow so me and Filip can go skiing!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte Kalla tog GULD i 10 km fristil. Vilken underbar gladje hon utstralar :) Hon ledde i stort sett fran det att hon startade till hon gick i mal. Aven om det var lite nervost i slutet. Vann 6,6 sekunder fore tvaan. Anna Haag kom 4a. Tankte ifall du
    ville ha lite uppdatering ifall du missat detta stora ogonblick ;)
    Kramar Stina J

    ReplyDelete