Monday, February 8, 2010

Moday



Today it's Monday again, donno if I'm happy or if I just wanna go back in my bed and sleep until it's Saturday again.
We all know that I went up so I guess I was a bit happy, or I was just forced cause it's my job ;) Maybe if U tell yourself that U are happy every day when U go up, the day gets easier. I think I'll try that. Ok, enough with this nonsense.
I took the kids to school and then I went to the gym since I didn't play soccer yesterday, I didn't have pain in my legs. I attended the power sculpt class, where I almost fainted once ;) This time it was better and I manage through the whole class ;)
The instructor told us that chocolate milk was a very good thing to drink after a work out. So when I got home I took one banana and to that chocolate milk ;) It was good and I think I'll stick to that ;)
I called back home and had a nice talk with daddy. I told him about my weekend with skiing, Superbowl and almost crashing on the freeway ;) He told me about their weekend and we talked about the trip here and almost everything. Sadly I had just missed my mum who had gone to work, but I promised to call tomorrow again so we could talk as well.
I did my Spanish homework which was not that hard and then I did, for my first time, homemade meatballs! I'm really proud and I have to thank dad cause he said how I should do ;) They were for the dinner tonight but since I don't have so much time on Mondays to cook, I thought it would be best to prepare them.
The cleaners came and I sneaked out of the house a bit early, but that's OK cause I brought my book Eclipse so I had some extra time to read in the car ;)
I picked up the kids and they were really good today as well. Maybe they're starting to listen to me? No, they were maybe just in a good mood ;)
Filip has found a computer game on the Internet that he really likes. It's some kind of math/logical game and he plays it almost every day.
While he did that, me and Sofia coloured a bit. We draw pictures to each other that had the same theme. One of us choose a theme, for example butterflies, and then we both draw a picture to the other and we weren't allowed to look at each others until we were done ;)
Today was really nice weather, but I didn't wanna go outside with the kids since I have to be ready to go when Lotta and Jonas come home. I hope it's the same tomorrow so we can go out then.
I had my Spanish class today so I left as soon as Lotta and Jonas came home. They were a bit late so I didn't make it till 6. Maybe 5 minutes late but that's OK. It was fun but still it doesn't feel useful.
I was a bit sad when I got home cause there weren't any meatballs left for me. So I never got to taste them. But I guess they were good since they ate them all ;)
Now Jonas and Lotta are away getting some groceries since we don't have any food here! That's kind of cool, the time is 9:45 PM and they are shopping ;) But I guess that's a good thing as well.
I wonder how many chapters I'll read tonight in Eclipse, when I start it's so hard to stop. I've red them before but I think I could read them over and over again. I love!!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment