Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl!!!



Today was the biggest day for all football fans! Today was the big final and it was down to Indianapolis Colt and New Orleans Saints.
I slept until 11 and then Jonas came and asked me if I could look after the kids while they were going somewhere (I hadn't really woken up yet when he asked me ;)) So from 12-3 me and the kids were just at home, relaxing. Filip played on the computer and then we all watched some TV. I did some of my Spanish home work so I don't have so much tomorrow. It was OK, but Sofia was a bit rude which not always is nice.
We went to Stendahl's to watch the game and this was actually the first time I was at their house since I'm here. That's kind of weird cause we are hanging out with them all the time.
Before we went there I thought of which team I should be on, U have to have one to cheer at. I choose the Saints cause their colours were gold and white which I though was nicer than blue. That's the only reason ;) So I draw their symbol on my hand and felt like a real supporter ;)
The house was really nice and they actually lives in the same neighbourhood as Ramona.
We had some nachos during the game and we also had tacos. The game was really cool. I've never seen one game and I don't know the rules and so but it was awesome. I really could see why the Americans love this. There was the national anthem, sung by Carrie Underwood, there were confetti and big drums ;) All America have!
The game was exciting and my team struggled in the beginning but then, after braking a pass of the Colts, there were not that exciting anymore. They won with 31-17 and what can I say, our practices have giving results ;)
There were another couple there as well and they have a 4 months old baby. Soo cute and her name is Linnea. A little Angel.
The other kids were nice too and Axel and Ebba were really funny.
I think I'll go to bed early today cause I'm still a bit tired since yesterday, and tomorrow I'm going to the gym since I didn't play soccer today. Didn't wanna miss Superbowl so I skipped it. I hope they won but of course, I wasn't there ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment