Friday, February 5, 2010

Early Friday



4:30! I haven't been up so early since I came here. But what don't U do for your friends :) Anna and Gregor needed a ride to the airport cause they were going to LA on a romantic weekend! It was raining a lot so it was kind of hard to drive but it went OK. Well, when I was on my way home I was really close to crash in to another car. We were on the freeway and when we were on a exit, the driver in front of me just hit the brakes cause he realized he took the wrong exit. We were driving in 50 mph and it was raining so when I hit my brakes, there were no bite. I made a quick decision and turned to the other lane. There were another car but they had already stopped. I was totally freaked and the worst thing ever, when I looked back in the mirror, the stupid car turned around! On the freeway! What kind of people are on these roads?
After that, the ride was calm and nice ;) I got home at 6 so I had one hour to get some more sleep before I had to start the day with the kids. I was really tired when I walked down the stairs, but then it's good that you can turn on the robot ;) I just did my job and then I went back to bed. That's how U need to work over here...hahahah ;)
After some more sleep, I had lunch, did some stuff and of course I red some chapters in Eclipse ;)
The family went skiing tonight but since I'm going tomorrow, so I decided to have a calm evening back home.
So far, I've been reading, watched like a hundred ICarly episodes (I know a bit immature, but I like it. And I'm proud ;))
I also saw a commercial of the new, fast growing hobby here in America: Metal Detector ;) U can get one easy and you never know what treasure the grounds hold ;) I need to get one of those.
I think I'll read some more before I go to bed and maybe I'll go crazy with some more teen shows at TV ;) U never know!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment