Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The sun is gone!



Today (Tuesday) the sun was gone and the rain came back. Well, U should be happy as long it lasted and now we prepare for bad weather again. But hey, it's Seattle, what did we expect? ;)
I went to the gym this morning and the class was really exhausting. I was planning to do some more after the one hour with SET and the pushing instructor, but I was too tired ;) It did feel good afterward and that is what I like the best, that U hate it while U do it but are then proud that U manage through the hard part!
I didn't do so much before I picked up the kids. I did my German homework and ate lunch.
Cause it was raining today, we didn't go to any park. We just stayed home, playing cards and building with Duplo. Sofia behaved bad so I had to put her in her room, twice! But then it was good. Today was one of those days I just wanna go home, and just give a damn about everything. But I'm not gonna do that ;) Now I'm almost half way and I just had a bad day, everyone does.
I had my German class today and I was a bit late cause they have changed the timetable for the bus so I couldn't take the one I usually do. The class was fun and we did a dialogue about a hotel that was really cool. Me and Greg (My 50 year old class mate ;)) are the best ;)
After, I took the bus to Starbucks and spend some time talking to my friends. There were a new french au pair there, with a really short skirt ;)
Me and Ramona got cupcakes for free cause the nice girl who worked there didn't wanna throw them away. It's a good thing to go there that late cause they might give U stuff ;)
Back home, I went straight to bed cause I wasn't in a mood of staying up and I was also tired. I took some time to think through my life, but I didn't got any more cleaver so I went to sleep instead ;)
And bye the way, did U have snow back in Sweden? Here it's spring!! Hahahah

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment