Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good kids again and German



Today I planed to go to my exhausting 24S.E.T class at the gym, but when I walked with the kids to school Anna called and saved me ;) She wondered if I wanted to play tennis with her and Gregor instead. Of course I said yes cause I would rather be with my friends then at the gym.
I picked them up and we went to Medina park where we could be more alone then in Kirkland. Not that we don't want people to see our great tennis skills, just that Gregor is a bit shy and don't like crowded places, like Kirkland...hahhaha
It was fun, and we could definitely see our progress after two sessions of tennis ;) We played for maybe an hour and then we hated the game as usual ;) We went back to Anna's place and played some Rock Band. Much more fun! First I rocked the drums, then the base and finally the guitar ;) It's a really cool game and I think everyone should have it at home. I'll start playing it more both here and when I'll be back in Sweden.
Back home I cleaned my room, or picked up all the stuff from my floor. It's weird that everything has a way of ending on the floor ;) Then I did my German homework and spend some time on my computer. I even had time to read a couple of sites in Eclipse (the third book in the Twilight series) before I picked up the kids.
Me and Sofia did a lot of cool stuff today as well. She had build this bed/chair out of pillows where we had our snack. It was really cozy. Then we did some colouring and finally we had art class ;) She has this green board where u have these special chalks to draw with. We were both teacher and student once. She taught me how to draw a castle and I taught her how to draw a bird ;)
Filip was a bit cranky that I didn't do anything with him. I understand that so I said that I would play some video game with him as soon as me and Sofia were done. But when we were, the time was already too much and I had to start making dinner. I only had time to play once with him and he got pretty upset. I'll compensate him another day.
They started to build these cozy caves with pillows and blanket. There were a lot of arguing in the beginning about who should have what and that the other had more etc but then they cooperated really good and ended up with one cave each and they were neighbours ;)
Today I had my German class, so I went there when Jonas and Lotta got home. It was good but a bit boring. I don't think I'm learning so much cause I'm not really motivated when I know I'm only studying for a quarter. But I have a good book so I can read through what we learned in class.
I went to Starbucks and there were Kadda, Emilie, Ramona and Nicole. Nicole is rematching cause she doesn't like it at the family she's now staying. It's sad but I hope she finds a better family and hopefully not that far away. She now has two weeks to find a new family. If she don't, she have to go back to Germany :(
I had a good time at Starbucks and we were really gossiping ;) It was a while since we really talked, the whole gang, so it was nice. Emilie talked about her boyfriend's stay and their trip to California. It was just nice to talk to everyone again. Thanks guys for a nice evening and next time me and Ramona is gonna have a "StarBugs meeting" ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment