Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Still Sick



Today (Tuesday) it was finally time for the kids to go back to school, and I was so tired that I went back to bed ;) I hate being sick! I can't do anything and I'm just sneezing all the time. Why can't there be a magical anti cold pill? Can someone please invent one? ;)
After my extra two hours sleep I took a well needed shower and then went for a walk. I couldn't stay inside the whole day cause it was really nice weather. I went to the post office to get some stamps and I went to QFC to get some stuff for dinner tonight.
Back home I had lunch and red some until it was time to go get the kids. I needed to fill up some gas in the car first so I went a bit early.
Now I have a credit card I can use whenever I'm with the kids or when I need to buy stuff for the family like milk. Before I always needed to ask for money but this is much better. Lotta can just transfer money when they the account is almost empty and I don't need to ask for money (which I hate!)
The kids wanted to go to the park and I'm not a bad au pair so we went there, even though it started to rain ;) But we know the weather pretty well here so we stayed and after 5 minutes it stopped. U need to know your Seattle weather ;)
We played there about an hour before we went home and I started with dinner while the kids played nicely together!
I had my German class today and it was nice. It was two weeks since last time cause there weren't any class last time so it was good to be back ;)
Afterwards I went to Starbucks where my Au Pair group was cause they had been to build a bear to make bears for kids in hospital. I couldn't go since I had class.
Me and my friends had so much to talk about, well nothing in particular but when we start we can't stop. There were several times where we said that maybe we should go, but then someone came up with a new subject that needed to be discussed ;) It's nice cause we don't meet that much during the week so we need to talk about the kids and everything else.
When I came home I just said hello to my host parents and then I went upstairs to read my book. Even though I'm so tired I always need to read a chapter or two ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment