Saturday, January 23, 2010

Will we ever have a DVD night?




Now I've done it. Today (Friday) I overslept me for the first time, and one hour! I must have turned off the alarm and just went back to sleep. It's a good thing that I have kids that want breakfast cause Sofia woke me up and said that she was hungry ;) First I was like: "Why do I need to get up, it's Saturday....oh no, it's not!" I hate when U get late in the morning, it's stuck with U the whole day. But the kids were good and we manage to get to the school on time with just 40 minutes to have breakfast.
After this hectically morning, it was good with a hour of Yoga. I think it saved my day cause I was relaxed and ready for the day ;)
I showered back home this time cause I wanted to have some "Sandra time" which mean that I spoiled myself with fixing my nails and a facial scrub. It was really nice and I felt fresh and good after.
Today the family was going to Snoqualmie and the ski lessons cause now the weather has been good enough so the slopes should be better than last time. But I didn't go with them cause I didn't feel like it.
Instead, we had planned to have a movie night at my place. Me, Anna, Hanna, Patrik and Lena. I went to the store and got some stuff so we could make tacos but then we decided to go to Hanna's place instead since her host family is away for the whole weekend. So I took all the food, some movies and picked up Anna on my way.
First it was only us three, so we made the tacos and ate. It was so good and it's really a long time since I ate it.
Hanna's hous are filled with this high modern tecnology. It's so cool! They have this remote that controll everything, they have loudspeakers build in to the roof in every room and they have a fan for the stove that moves up and down ;) So amazing!
Patrik had brought some sparkling wine and it was really good. (I only tasted since I was the driver for the evening)
Suddenly, we weren't gonna have a DVD night anymore cause Hanna had earlier met a guy at the gym and now he invited us all to his place to play the American game "Beer Pong"
Since Patrik and Lena also were driving, I decided to sleep at Hanna's place so that I also could join Anna on the sparkling bottle ;) Once again, I had dressed for a DVD night so not that fancy, but who cares?
We went there and there were three guys, all really nice and let me now explain about the game. It's two teams who each have 10 cups of beer organised as a flat pyramid on a table (the best is a table tennis table) Then each team are trying to throw a ping pong ball in to the opponent glass. Every time there is a hit, one from the team has to drink it. The team that first looses all their cups loose. It was so fun, and I was so good ;) I led my team to victory the both times ;) It's all about the angle of your elbow..hahahha.
They asked us what we were doing there and we told them that we were au pairs (of course they didn't understand so we had to call ourselves nannies, well fancy nannies ;)) And then they asked us where we had learned such a great English and we were like: "Ehh, in school maybe?!" That was really funny, like they didn't know that we had English in school.
After the games, that my team won!, we went inside and watched TV, played cards and just had a great time. There were also some Yoga poses and a lot of laughter.
Patrik drove us home and I slept at Hanna's, in her large, comfortable bed. Sadly I can't have anyone in my bed, cause it's too small.
We talked a lot and didn't go to sleep until 3:30, and we had to get up at 8!!!! OMG!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment