Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tuesday


Ok, then it was Tuesday again. I was at the gym and did my super-hard-totally-exhausting class 24 S.E.T. I just felt like falling down on the floor and start crying when it was over. But at the same time I feel so good. And the instructor keeps telling us that we shall be grateful that we can move our bodies, that we can breathe normally and that we can feel our muscles burning. She works hard for people with physically dysfunctional people. That's a really good motivation when U are doing the work out. I never really saw it like that but now it's more like: "Stop wining, at least U can do this" That's my new motto, I like it.
As soon as I was done, Jonas called and said that they had called from school and I needed to go and bring Filip home. His tooth was hurting so he came home and rested. Well, at least for the first hours or so. Then he started to nag about video game or TV. Jonas had told me that he couldn't do that, cause he's not allowed to have fun at home when he's not in school so that he doesn't feel like he's rather at home, watching TV then goes to school.
We had lunch together and then he was home while I picked up Agnes and Sofia. Filip was a bit hard today, as well, when he should do his homework. I'm getting tired of this, have to tell over and over again about stuff I want him to do. He's only goofing around and laughs at me when I get irritated. Don't really know what to do. I'm trying to ignore him and sometimes it works, others not. I hope it's just a phase or sth cause otherwise I'll go crazy.
When Lotta and Jonas came home, they all went out to have dinner on a restaurant. I took some bread and a apple and went to college. I took the bus which was nice. Just relax and listen to my music.
German was OK. I don't really like the teacher, I don't really learn something and the classmates are just old ;) But at least I get to do something different.
I went to Starbucks and since I was starving, I ordered two bagels with creme cheese ;) The second one I didn't have to pay for ;) I think the guy who works there like me, or they were going to throw away the bagels and felt that I could have one. I hope for the first ;)
This time, it was me, Kadda and Ramona. We talked about our week and what to do on the weekend. There were a lot of au pairs there but we don't longer try to make new friends. We already have enough ;) And also, they are all just Germans ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment