Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yoga and Snoqualmie



Today (Friday) I had Yoga again in the morning and it was nice. It's always good to start the morning with testing how flexible your body is. Sadly, it's not so bracing ;) It's more like: "Hey, can someone push me cause I can't get up?!" ;) But I like it.
When I got home, I decided it was time to watch the extremely popular movie Avatar. And U have to get tickets in advance so I talked with Anna and Ramona, who I knew wanted to see it, and then I went to Bellevue and got the tickets. Finally! So tomorrow evening I also will see it! I'm excited!
I had to return a sweater for Lotta as well and then I had lunch at Wendy's (a burger place) cause we didn't really have anything back home and it's Friday ;)
I had tried to reach Linda all day cause Sofia had forgot her jacket when she played at their place, and her ski pass was in that jacket. Finally she returned my call and she promised to drop the jacket off later. Pfew!
I picked up the kids and we hurried to have some noodle soup and then we put our ski clothes on and went to Lotta's job. The kids had decided to not go easy on this, especially Sofia who behaved like the little queen she is. But we arrived in one piece and when we change car I put in my Ipod, with new music!, and sank in to my own world. That was nice.
The slopes were really good today and it was not that cold. We had time to do one ride together before Filip and Sofia went to their ski lessons. Then me, Lotta and Jonas went together and it's a whole different thing when U don't ski with the kids. It's really exhausting and since it was a while since I was there the last time, me legs were tired. But it was so nice accept it was a school night, so there were so many kids and youth that thought they owned the place. But it's fun to listen to the high school girls when they are trying to get the attention: "OohhMyyGoood! Ahhh, did someone just throw a snowball at me?! IIhhhh" :)
The kids have lessons for two hour so we all were tired when we returned home, and I went directly to bed sore legs ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment